It is no coincidence that our feet, hands and the forehead sweat easily as the eccrine glands are particularly concentrated in these regions. These glands are triggered under certain emotions such as anguish or stress.
The hands become sweaty and hot when you are in a stressfull job appointment. However, you can reduce excessive sweating of your hands by taking care of them everyday. Although hygiene is an important part of the story, deodorants and antiperspirants can also help reduce the sweating of hands. The majority of antiperspirants or deodorants for underarms can also be used for hands. However, it's true that deodorants for the feet can be a bit aggressive for the hands.
To combat excessive sweating of the hands, follow these tips:
- Wash your hands regularly with mild soap.
- Use a good anti-transpiration product made of aluminum salts.
- In daytime use refreshing towels against transpiration.
- Talc your hands as often as you can.
- Rub your hands with lotion alcohol camphor.